- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 mango – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 sprigs fresh parsley, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rigatoni pasta, cook for 8 minutes, until almost done, and drain.
- Heat 1/2 the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken in the skillet, and cook 10 minutes, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in the skillet, and cook the onion and green pepper until tender. Mix in the garlic, ginger, and mango, and continue to cook and stir 5 minutes, or until mango is soft. Gradually mix the heavy cream into the skillet, and cook 5 minutes, until thickened.
- Return the chicken to the skillet. Stir in the partially cooked pasta, and season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir 2 minutes, until ingredients are well blended and pasta is al dente. Mix in the cheese. Garnish with parsley to serve.
Source: All Recipes